H.E. Chung Tulku Rinpoche will offer teachings virtually on the Heart Sutra, the most important Mahayana Sutra, centred around the Prajñaparamita teachings that deal with awakening to emptiness. The wisdom of emptiness is the way of perceiving all life and experience with the unconditioned mind that is not distorted by our opinions and beliefs. Such insight gives us a sense of spaciousness, freedom, and harmony.
H.E. Chung Tulku Rinpoche will offer teachings via Zoom on Wednesdays morning for six (6) consecutive weeks — see the specific dates below.
Teaching Dates & Times
Times below are listed in Mountain Time
- July 22 from 9:00am – 11:00am
- July 29 from 9:00am – 11:00am
- August 5 from 9:00am – 11:00am
- August 12 from 9:00am – 11:00am
- August 19 from 9:00am – 11:00am
- August 26 from 9:00am – 11:00am
If you are attending from another time zone, please know that recordings will be made available by 8pm MT daily so you can review missed sessions.